Friday, August 19, 2005

Beginning of the End




Well guys, I am all moved in up at Lee, and boy is it amazing! Let me just say that I have it made! As you'll see the pictures below, we have nice rooms and a sweet setup. I will hopefully have a video of my room up soon! All the guys are watching Super Troopers and Family Guy. Anyways, I am moved in all safe and sound and I am excited to see what is in store for me! Here we go!

Trent

My desk (left) and Brent's desk (right). The "old man" seperates both sides of our room.

My sweet bed with CCM posters and Cassi, Jessica, and Laura's pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trent!! You rock my world! I am so glad Gad has landed you safe and sound in a place that will be awesome for you (I always knew He would). Love you tons!! And I saw Laura again tonight! She is so awesome! -issaC-