Wednesday, October 03, 2007

GasBuddy is my Pal!

So I've been religiously checking GasBuddy.com for gas prices, yeah, it's that bad. I've already noticed a big difference in how much gas I am using up now that I am 10 miles closer to North Georgia. Yesterday I had an interview with Staples. It went very well, I was not nervous at all. I was driving to work and I was all like "Holy Crap, I wasn't nervous at all during that interview." So, if they like me, they'll call me back today and I will have a second interview with the manager. So, I am not keeping my hopes up and I am continuing to fill out applications. If it is all supposed to work out, it will. If not, I have my parents house always awaiting my return! No matter what, I am learning life lessons, and I can never get to deep or far from my God and my family! How awesome is that?! I am so blessed. No matter what happens or what goes on, God is in control and He can deal with it so I don't have to. Now, I'll admit that it is now that easy to trust in Him, yeah I still worry a little, but that is okay.

No comments: