Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Headaches and Stinky Breath

Today is much better than yesterday, although now I have a bad headache and I am procrastinating from doing Psychology and Rhetoric and Research. Not to mention I have an exam on Thurs. in Psych. and I am going home tomorrow night to speak to all the kids in the youth group. Arrrgh!

BUT! I had my interview with two leaders of BigStuf, Megan and the Blogger Guy (Sorry I can't remember your name). They said I'll find out by March 1st if I've made it (aARGH! That's forever and them some!). But the also let me in on a new neat project they are piloting this year. They are now going to start taking college students to Africa for 4-6 weeks! I've always wanted to go to Africa!

Psychology studying is going....well, it's going. Exam on Thurs.
My English paper is BLAH! It's due Mon.

Alot of stuff going on!

Trent

No comments: