Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Books, Old Times, and Windows

So I slept wonderfully last night! You know those times when you wake up with a smile on your face and you feel like you're in heaven? Yeah, it was one of those mornings. After coming down from the clouds I went to lunch and then to purchase books for my classes. I ended up spending only $160 some odd dollars!! Much better than last semester! I was in and out in fifteen minutes.
I spent most of the day playing around because classes start bright and early (9:00 AM) tomorrow. Hey! It might not be early to you, but I have 4 fifty minute classes! Anyways, it feels good to be back. I went to small groups tonight, which only ended up being cancelled due to two people not being able to make it, but we spent an hour and a half talking about what-not and iPods.
So now I leave you with the thought of what just happened to me. About 6 of us guys had a conversation out of our windows. Five of us on our floor and one of the guys on the floor above. We tried to get more, but they didn't come to the window. Mike, two windows to the right, hooked up a hanger to a pool stick to reach the other windows. I cannot seem to find my camera right now, so no pictures. :( So hopefully Mom, you are looking for them. ;) What would I do without you?
-Trent

No comments: