Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mountain Lake Internship

Yo. So it has been a few days since I posted. I put my two weeks notice in yesterday at Matt Elementary. I've been feeling God tell me that my season was up there. Of course, I battled it out for a day or two, but I think I am beginning to understand that He knows what He is doing, and I really have no clue. I trust Him more and more, and even when things don't make sense (like leaving a totally awesome job at Matt), I know He has BIGGER things in store. So I just ACT on it (Kudos to the last series at Mountain Lake Church). So starting in about a week I will be spending a few hours Mon/Wed/Fri at Mountain Lake starting my internship and then as my college semester ends I plan on devoting a TON of time here as well as sticking around at Nike for the long run. Nike is a very beneficial job for me and it is #82 on Fortune's list of the best companies to work for. I wonder where Mountain Lake is on the list.... HA!

- Trent

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rof I wnok ehe nalps I evah rof uoy seracled eht DorL snalps ot repsorp uoy dna ton ot marh uoy snalps ot evig uoy epoh dna a erutuf!
~haimerej 29: 11